Tokyo WoesTokyo Woes (1945) - Mr. Hook Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 116 times this month, and 1898 times total.
- Mr. Hook Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros.
- Distributed by: U.S. Navy
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Hook, Japanese Announcer, Sad Sack, Singing Bond.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Lake, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett).
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Written By Hank Ketcham.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
"Tokyo Rose" broadcasts a message encouraging servicemen not to bother with war bonds. The Sad Sack, a fake U.S. POW with a Porky Pig voice, explains that life is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created for the US Navy in World War II. The Mr. Hook character was created by Hank Ketcham while at Walter Lantz Studios, where the first- and only color- Mr. Hook cartoon was produced. A... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tokyo Woes" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tokyo Woes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!