Alternate Title: Swiss MisfitSwiss Miss-Fit (Swiss Misfit) (1957) - Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1491 times total.
- Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Chilly Willy, Smedley, Commander, St. Bernard, Mountain Goat, Keeper.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on December 02, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:11 minutes.
In a rescue station high in the mountains of Switzerland, the keeper of the rescue St. Bernard dogs is angry bawling out one of them for having no rescues to his credit. He points with pride to pictures on the wall of medaled dogs who have distinguished records... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The version of "Swiss Miss-Fit" released on the "Man's Best Friend" videotape is edited. Gone are all the times that Chilly pours the keg of booze down the dog's throat. The entire scenes aren't removed, just the actual booze pouring.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Swiss Miss-Fit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swiss Miss-Fit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!