Comin' Thru The Rye
Alternate Title: Comin' Thro The RyeComin' Thru The Rye (Comin' Thro The Rye) (1926) - Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 350 times total.
- Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Red Seal Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Ko-Ko the Clown.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Berny Wolf, Dave Fleischer.
- Originally Released on June 01, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
Ko-Ko the Clown and his animated band play "Comin' Thro the Rye." The words are on the screen.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short used an early DeForest sound system for sound. This short was possibly released as a silent cartoon in 1925, but we have not yet been able to confirm this, or release date. The Song... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Comin' Thru The Rye. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Comin' Thru The Rye? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!