Goodbye My Lady LoveGoodbye My Lady Love (1926) - Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 460 times total.
- Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Red Seal Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Ko-Ko, Ko-Ko Kwartet.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Berny Wolf, Dave Fleischer.
- Originally Released on May 22, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This short used an early DeForest sound system for sound. This was a re-issue of the silent cartoon of the same name, released in 1924. The Song Car-tunes were only three to four minutes in length. The sound versions consisted of stock animation... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Goodbye My Lady Love. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goodbye My Lady Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!