Has Anybody Here Seen KellyHas Anybody Here Seen Kelly (1926) - Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 439 times total.
- Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Red Seal Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Kelly, KoKo, KoKo Kwartet.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Berny Wolf, Dave Fleischer.
- Originally Released on February 21, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
The film opens with the stock animation of KoKo popping out of the inkwell and drawing a quartet band on a chalk board. The drawing comes to life, marching along... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short used an early DeForest sound system for sound. Though a Black & White cartoon, Kelly was tinted green. The Song Car-tunes were only three to four minutes in length. The sound... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!