Darling Nelly GrayDarling Nelly Gray (1926) - Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 445 times total.
- Song Car-Tune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Red Seal Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: KoKo the Clown, KoKo Kwartet.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Berny Wolf, Dave Fleischer.
- Originally Released on February 06, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
The bouncing ball accompanies KoKo the Clown and other members of the KoKo Kwartet as they perform the Old South Negro folk song "Darling Nelly Gray."
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. The Song Car-tunes were only three to four minutes in length. The sound versions consisted of stock animation footage of KoKo jumping out of the ink bottle and going to a black... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Darling Nelly Gray? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!