Alternate Title: The Band MasterThe Bandmaster (The Band Master) (1947) - Musical Miniatures Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 53 times this month, and 1244 times total.
- Musical Miniatures Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Andy Panda, Count Bejerk, Clowns, Jugglers, Acrobats, Aerialist, Trapeze Artist, Tightwire Walker, Two-Headed Man, Pig Family.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Les Kline.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Webb Smith.
- Music: Ferdinand Herold.
- Originally Released on December 19, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
A zany musical performance of a circus band as Andy Panda conducts the "Overture to Zampa." Band director Andy just can't seem to stay out of trouble and has... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first Lantz cartoon to be released by United Artists. All 1948 and 1949 releases were also released through United Artists. They were eventually reissued by Universal. Not to be confused... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bandmaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!