The Barber Of SevilleThe Barber Of Seville (1944) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 2484 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Indian, Workman.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Verne Harding, Paul Smith, Pat Matthews, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on April 10, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
While Tony Figaro is out to get his physical, Woody Woodpecker heckles the customers in the Seville Barbershop. Woody stands outside the shop looking at the ads and wants a "victory haircut." Woody goes to the shop, but the barber isn't there. Woody decides to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Woody Woodpecker cartoon directed by James (Shamus) Culhane. The first to use the famous opening where Woody pops out of a tree stump, animated by Emery Hawkins. The first cartoon to use the new, cuter version of Woody (designed by... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Barber Of Seville" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Barber Of Seville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!