Sammie Johnsin at The SeasideSammie Johnsin at The Seaside (1916) - Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 322 times total.
- Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pat Sullivan Cartoons, Powers Picture Plays
- Distributed by: Universal Film Manufacturing Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sammie Johnsin.
- Produced By Pat Sullivan.
- Written By William F. Marriner.
- Originally Released on November 18, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Sambo and his Funny Noses by William F. Marriner, Sammie was a basic Little Black Sambo character.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sammie Johnsin at The Seaside. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sammie Johnsin at The Seaside? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!