Sammie Johnsin Minds The BabySammie Johnsin Minds The Baby (1916) - Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 270 times total.
- Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pat Sullivan Cartoons, Powers Picture Plays
- Distributed by: Universal Film Manufacturing Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sammie Johnsin.
- Produced By Pat Sullivan.
- Written By William F. Marriner.
- Originally Released on October 23, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Sambo and his Funny Noses by William F. Marriner, Sammie was a basic Little Black Sambo character.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sammie Johnsin Minds The Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!