Sammie Johnsin Gets A JobSammie Johnsin Gets A Job (1916) - Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 312 times total.
- Sammie Johnsin Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Pat Sullivan Cartoons, Powers Picture Plays
- Distributed by: Universal Film Manufacturing Company
- Cartoon Characters: Sammie Johnsin.
- Produced By Pat Sullivan.
- Written By William F. Marriner.
- Originally Released on July 03, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Sambo and his Funny Noses by William F. Marriner, Sammie was a basic Little Black Sambo character.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sammie Johnsin Gets A Job? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!