The Jones Boys' SisterThe Jones Boys' Sister (1923) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Lee-Bradford Corporation
- Directed By Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Produced By Frank A. Nankivell, W. E. Stark, Hutch.
- Animated By A. C. Hutchison, Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Written By Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Music: Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Originally Released in December of 1923 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Kelley Color
A series devoted to spoofing famous historical figures.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost.
"The Red Head Comedies" was the first cartoon series in color. The color process used is not known. This early color system may be the Prizma Color process.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Jones Boys' Sister. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jones Boys' Sister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!