Columbus Discovers A New WhirlColumbus Discovers A New Whirl (1923) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 369 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Lee-Bradford Corporation
- Directed By Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Produced By Frank A. Nankivell, W. E. Stark, Hutch.
- Animated By A. C. Hutchison, Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Written By Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Music: Frank A. Nankivell, Richard M. Friel, W. E. Stark.
- Originally Released in December of 1923 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Kelley Color
A series devoted to spoofing famous historical figures.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost.
"The Red Head Comedies" was the first cartoon series in color. The color process used is not known. This early color system may be the Prizma Color process.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Columbus Discovers A New Whirl. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Columbus Discovers A New Whirl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!