Alternate Title: Jungle BellesJungle Bells (Jungle Belles) (1927) - Pete The Pup Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 566 times total.
- Pete The Pup Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange
- Cartoon Characters: Tramp, Pete the Pup, Artist, Tiger, Rooster, Pelican, Turtle, Baby Turtle.
- Voice Actors: Walter Lantz.
- Directed By Walt Lantz, Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on April 26, 1927.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White (Hand-Tinted)
In the spring, an artist sets up his easel in the forest so that he can paint the jungle scene. As he is drawing, his animated pet dog Pete pops out of a tube of paint and proceeds to jump into the painting. Pete appears lying on a log. The artist turns the log... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jungle Bells. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jungle Bells? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!