Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Of Company "B"Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Of Company "B" (1941) - Cartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 1500 times total.
- Cartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Universal Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hot-Breath Harry, Soldiers.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Alex Lovy, Verne Harding.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Lowell Elliot.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1942.
- Music: Hugh Prince, Darrell Calker, Don Raye.
- Originally Released on September 01, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
Walter Lantz uses an all-black cast and swings the heck out of the story. Hot-Breath Harry (The Harlem Heatwave) is "the hottest trumpet man in town" until he's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short is based on the Andrews Sisters hit from the film Buck Privates.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Of Company "B"? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!