For The Love o' PeteFor The Love o' Pete (1926) - Pete The Pup Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 493 times total.
- Pete The Pup Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Pathé Film Exchange
- Cartoon Characters: Tramp, Pete The Pup.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on October 02, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A series about a pesky dog and the tramp that owns him.
Cartoon Production Information:
A combination live action and animated cartoon; silent cartoon. The Pete the Pup series was also called Hot Dog Cartoons. The live action parts involved Walter Lantz at his animators table drawing the cartoon (like the Koko the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of For The Love o' Pete. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about For The Love o' Pete? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!