SurpriseSurprise (1923) - Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 471 times total.
- Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Rodner Productions
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Alfred Weiss.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on March 15, 1923.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series combining live action and animation created by Max Fleischer, this was one of the most popular short subjects of the 1920s. The films started with the artist, Max Fleischer drawing "The Clown," who would eventually be known... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Surprise. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surprise? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!