Jumping BeansJumping Beans (1922) - Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 759 times total.
- Out of the Inkwell Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Winkler Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Alfred Weiss.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on December 15, 1922.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
This retaliation cartoon combines elements of Jack and the Beanstalk with a bit of Gulliver's Travels. Fleischer, using a very tall drawing board, creates some Mexican scenery then adds the clown. Showing the clown some Mexican Jumping Beans Fleischer throws one... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A series combining live action and animation created by Max Fleischer, this was one of the most popular short subjects of the 1920s. The films started with the artist, Max Fleischer drawing "The Clown," who would eventually be known... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jumping Beans" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jumping Beans? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!