The CooCoo BirdThe CooCoo Bird (1947) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1649 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Quail, Cuckoo, Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Hal Mason, Sid Pillet.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on June 09, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
Woody reads in the paper that quail hunting season begins the next morning at 5 a.m. Not wanting to pass up quail hunting, he determines to get a good night's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The CooCoo Bird. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The CooCoo Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!