Perpetual MotionPerpetual Motion (1920) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 456 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on October 02, 1920.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
The Clown soon becomes befuddled as he contends with a magnet.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A combination live action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The various mis-adventures of a cartoon clown in a... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Perpetual Motion? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!