The Clown's Little BrotherThe Clown's Little Brother (1920) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 423 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown, The Clown's Brother, Cat.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on July 06, 1920.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
The Clown is joined by his younger sibling, who's barely as tall as his knee, and who proves to be quite a pest. The Clown has a fist/paw fight with a cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A combination live-action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The shorts usully started off with The Clown (who... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Clown's Little Brother. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Clown's Little Brother? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!