The Tantalizing FlyThe Tantalizing Fly (1919) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 757 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown, Fly.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on October 04, 1919.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
This cartoon introduces both animator and clown and displays the manner in which the former creates the latter. The cartoonist is hampered by a bothersome fly as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A combination live-action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The shorts usually started off with The Clown (who... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Tantalizing Fly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tantalizing Fly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!