The Clown's PupThe Clown's Pup (1919) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 612 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Studios
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs
- Cartoon Characters: The Clown, Puppies.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Animated By Max Fleischer, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on August 30, 1919.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Max Fleischer draws the Clown in outline from the waist up. The clown reached over and grabs a line to his left, and attaching it, creating his legs. Once he is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. A combination live-action and animated series created by Max Fleischer, it proved to be one of the most popular silent cartoons. The shorts usully started off with The Clown (who... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Clown's Pup. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Clown's Pup? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!