The Dippy DiplomatThe Dippy Diplomat (1945) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 2060 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Pat Mathews, Grim Natwick.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on August 27, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker's sleeping in the arms of a statue in the city park, dreaming of a big, juicy steak. Across the street from the park lives Wally Walrus, who's preparing to entertain famous Russian ambassador Ivan Awfulitch. Wally starts to barbecue some steaks,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Dippy Diplomat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dippy Diplomat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!