The Dizzy AcrobatThe Dizzy Acrobat (1943) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 1788 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Cops, Animals, Professor Bernie Burny.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1944.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on May 31, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Unimpressed by the sideshow barkers' astounding claims, Woody goes to the circus without a ticket, and the circus cop kicks him out. Woody comes back, and the cop tells him that he'll have to work watering an elephant if he stays. A little thing like that doesn't... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Dizzy Acrobat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dizzy Acrobat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!