The Flying TurtleThe Flying Turtle (1953) - Foolish Fables Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1571 times total.
- Foolish Fables Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Herman the Turtle, Bald Eagle.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on June 29, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:22 minutes.
Herman the turtle has a great ambition: to fly like a bird! He salvages jewels from the deep to pay an avaricious eagle to teach him. The eagle carries him up, up... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Flying Turtle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flying Turtle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!