Fox And The RabbitFox And The Rabbit (1935) - Cartune Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 3511 times total.
- Cartune Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Universal Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Fox, Rabbit, Mama Rabbit.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Music: Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Originally Released on September 30, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 804
A hungry rabbit sprays himself with catsup and pretends to contract measles so that he can leave school and raid a carrot patch. The carrot patch turns out to be a phony, a trap planned by a hungry fox. When he falls in the river, the spots wash off and the fox... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The rabbit in the cartoon bears some resemblance to the white version of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, who would later appear in Case of the Lost Sheep.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fox And The Rabbit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fox And The Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!