The GolfersThe Golfers (1937) - Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 712 times total.
- Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Meany, Miny, Moe.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Ed Benedict, Leo Salkin.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Music: Irving Actman, Frank Loesser.
- Originally Released on January 11, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
The three monkeys try out their luck on the links. The "boys" get attacked by a mechanical golf cart that looks like a robot.
Cartoon Production Information:
First seen as incidental characters in an Oswald the Rabbit cartoon, this three-monkeys act is reminiscent of the Three Stooges. Acting out in pantomime, the monkeys were a big hit with audiences in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Golfers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Golfers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!