Roughly SqueakingRoughly Squeaking (1946) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 3971 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hubie, Bertie, Cat, Bulldog, Bird.
- Voice Actors: Dick Nelson, Stan Freberg, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Basil Davidovich, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 23, 1946. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:35 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1357.
Hubie and Bertie shave a cat and try to convince him that he's a lion. And if he's a lion, there are other things to hunt than mice. The troublemaking mice satisfy their sadistic enjoyment of watching the poor cat getting constantly beaten by the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In "The Aristo-Cat" (1943) and "Roughly Squeaking" (1946), Bertie is grey and Hubie is brown. In "House Hunting Mice" (1947), "Mouse Wreckers" (1949), "The Hypo-Chondri-Cat" (1950) and "Cheese Chasers" (1951), Bertie changes to brown and Hubie is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Roughly Squeaking" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Roughly Squeaking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!