The Great Who-Dood-It
Alternate Title: The Great Magician or Who Dood ItThe Great Who-Dood-It (The Great Magician or Who Dood It) (1952) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 853 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Buzz Buzzard.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Paul Smith, Ray Abrams.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on October 20, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Woody Woodpecker lands in a sideshow at a small-town circus, where his heckling proves too much for magician Buzz Buzzard to handle. Woody's pursued by Buzz throughout the fair.
Cartoon Production Information:
Re-released as "The Great Magician or Who Dood It." During the 1951 season on the animators began to sneak in material to see if they could get it bay the censors. In The Great Who-Dood-It in the long shot showing the carnival grounds as Woody and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Who-Dood-It. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Who-Dood-It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!