The Loose NutThe Loose Nut (1945) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1590 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Bull Dozer.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By LaVerne Harding, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on December 17, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
- Production Number: E-5.
Woody Woodpecker is playing golf and drives his ball into a sand trap. Woody takes a wild swing at the ball in an effort to land it on the green, but the ball lands instead at the feet of a workman, who's laying wet cement on a sidewalk. Searching finally finds... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Model sheets identified the construction worker as "Bull Dozer." The character would reappear as Woody's golf rival in "Woodpecker in the Rough" (1952). With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"),... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Loose Nut" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Loose Nut? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!