The Mad HatterThe Mad Hatter (1948) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1456 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, Frog, Goose.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Fred Moore, Ken O'Brien.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Web Smith.
- Originally Released on February 01, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker, dreaming of becoming a great screen lover, is awakened by a telegram from the studio telling him to come to work. His screen test starts at 9 a.m., and he must be wearing a top hat. The months have wrecked Woody's hat, so he has to buy a new... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In addition to being the first Dick Lundy-directed Woody Woodpecker cartoon, The Mad Hatter was also the first to use a modernized opening title card, featuring Woody popping out of a tree instead of a log, asking "Guess Who?!", and delivering... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mad Hatter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mad Hatter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!