Russian RhapsodyRussian Rhapsody (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 170 times this month, and 4299 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Adolf Hitler, Gremlins.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Robert McKimson, Manny Gould, Gil Turner, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Lou Lilly.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 20, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
Adolf Hitler sends the greatest superman in the Reich (himself) on a solo mission to bomb Moscow. He is beset by gremlins, most of which are caricatures of the Warner Bros. cartoon staff. (At least one gremlin is "only 3 1/2 years old.") The thoroughly zany... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The gremlins are caricatures of the Warner Bros. aniamtion staff. Lew Lehr is also caricatured. Among those are Robert Clampett, Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng, Melvin Millar, Michael Sasanoff, Michael Maltese, Carl Stalling, Henry Binder and Ray... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Russian Rhapsody" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Russian Rhapsody? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!