Sahara HareSahara Hare (1955) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 3199 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Camel, Daffy Duck (Cameo), Elephant, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Ted Bonnicksen, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on March 26, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:06 minutes.
While digging a tunnel heading for Miami Beach, Bugs somehow ends up in the Sahara Desert. He trudges through the desert and sees a mirage. He dives in the mirage and takes a bath. After getting "footy prints" all over the Sahara, he meets up with bed-sheeted... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The new Looney Tunes theme music begins with this cartoon.
Sahara Hare was not part of Warner Bros.' syndicated TV package of cartoons in the early days; it ran on network TV as part of The Bugs Bunny Show.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sahara Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sahara Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!