Krazy Kat InvalidKrazy Kat Invalid (1916) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 634 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- International Film Service, Inc.
- Distributed by: Hearst-Vitagraph News Pictorial
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Ignatz.
- Produced By William Randolph Hearst.
- Animated By Frank Moser, Leon Searl.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Originally Released on March 27, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
Krazy Kat tells Ignatz the story of how he got "Locomotive Ataxia" (not locomotor ataxia, as Ignatz first thinks).
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Krazy Kat Invalid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Krazy Kat Invalid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!