Krazy Kat Goes a-WooingKrazy Kat Goes a-Wooing (1916) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 977 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- International Film Service, Inc.
- Distributed by: Hearst-Vitagraph News Pictorial
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Ignatz Mouse.
- Directed By George Herriman.
- Animated By Leon Searl.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Originally Released on February 29, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 2:15 minutes.
- Black & White
Krazy Kat, carrying his banjo, leaves home and flies his plane "Kazook" to the house of Ignatz, whom he loves. Outside Ignatz's window, Krazy starts his serenade. Meanwhile, Ignatz sneaks off to Kelly's Brick Yard and returns with a load of bricks, which he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Krazy Kat Goes a-Wooing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Krazy Kat Goes a-Wooing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!