Krazy And Ignatz Discuss The Letter 'G'Krazy And Ignatz Discuss The Letter 'G' (1916) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 53 times this month, and 651 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- International Film Service, Inc.
- Distributed by: Hearst-Vitagraph News Pictorial
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Ignatz.
- Produced By William Randolph Hearst.
- Animated By Frank Moser, Leon Searl.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Originally Released on February 25, 1916.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Black & White
In a restaurant, Krazy is the cook while Ignatz is the customer. After handing the orders, Krazy talks to his patron about famous people whose names begin with G.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Krazy And Ignatz Discuss The Letter 'G'. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Krazy And Ignatz Discuss The Letter 'G'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!