The Dancing LessonThe Dancing Lesson (1915) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 355 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Gaumont American Company
- Distributed by: Mutual Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Aloysius McGinis, Clarice McGinis, Julie McGinis, Belladonna.
- Directed By Harry S. Palmer.
- Written By Arthur R. Momand.
- Originally Released on September 13, 1915.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent Film. These films begin with "out of the inkwell" drawings of the sort seen in Winsor McCay films and later elaborated by Max Fleischer. Like other comic strips and animated films of the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dancing Lesson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!