Judge Rummy's MiscueJudge Rummy's Miscue (1919) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 328 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- International Film Service
- Distributed by: Goldwyn-Bray
- Cartoon Characters: Judge Rummy.
- Directed By Gregory La Cava.
- Produced By William Randolph Hearst.
- Written By Tad Dorgan.
- Originally Released on September 01, 1919.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Series about the Judge and his mis-adventures. He had a passion for law... and cigars.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Judge Rummy's Miscue. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Judge Rummy's Miscue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!