Koko's Dog GoneKoko's Dog Gone (1928) - The Inkwell Imps Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 590 times total.
- The Inkwell Imps Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Out of the Inkwell Films.
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Koko the Clown.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Originally Released on October 22, 1928.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. Alfred Weiss was removed as producer when Out of the Inkwell Films went bankrupt. Paramount hired the Fleischer Studios to continue the series. Due to copyright restrictions, the clown's name became hyphenated at this point. In 1929,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Koko's Dog Gone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Koko's Dog Gone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!