KoKo The KidKoKo The Kid (1927) - The Inkwell Imps Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 561 times total.
- The Inkwell Imps Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Inkwell Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: KoKo the Clown.
- Live-Action Characters: Max Fleischer.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Alfred Weiss.
- Originally Released on December 24, 1927.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:00 minutes.
- Black & White
The animator has fun with KoKo by making him grow an old man's beard. To recover, KoKo travels to the fountain of youth, where a drink transforms him into a baby again.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon. KoKo has now been moved from the Out of the Inkwell (and "guest" spots in the Song Car-Tunes series) to his own, dedicated "Inkwell Imps" series (as well as loosing the hyphen in his name), but he is still his same, rambunctious self.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of KoKo The Kid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about KoKo The Kid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!