English Title: Ghost In The ShellKôkaku Kidôtai (Ghost In The Shell) (1995) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1022 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Bandai Visual, Kodansha Ltd., Manga Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Production I.G
- Distributed by: Manga Entertainment, Rapid Eye Movies, Shochiku
- Cartoon Characters: Major Motoko Kusanagi, Bateau [Batou], Section 9 Department Chief Daisuke Aramaki, The Puppet Master, Togusa, Section 6 Department Chief Nakamura, Ishikawa, Dr. Willis.
- Voice Actors: Japanese Voice Cast: Atsuko Tanaka, Akio Ôtsuka, Tamio Oki, Iemasa Kayumi, Kôichi Yamadera, Tesshô Genda; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Oshii, Toshihiko Nishikubo.
- Produced By Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, Ken Iyadomi, Yoshimasa Mizuo, Ken Matsumoto, Yasushi Sukeof, Hiroshi Yamazaki, Laurence Guinness, Makoto Ibuki; more Producers ...
- Animated By Kazuchika Kise, Hiroyuki Okiura, Seiichi Tanaka, Kaoru Matsumoto.
- Written By Kazunori Itô, Masamune Shirow.
- Awards: Best Theatrical Feature Film, World Animation Celebration, 1997.
International Jury's Special Mention, Festival Internacional de Cinema do Porto - Fantasporto, 1997.
Best Theatrical Film Award, Animation Kobe, 1996.
- Music: Kenji Kawai.
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu.
- Originally Released on November 18, 1995.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 82 minutes.
- Japan / United Kingdom
In 2029, the world has become intensively information oriented and humans are well-connected to this network. Crime has developed into a sophisticated stage by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kôkaku Kidôtai. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kôkaku Kidôtai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!