Toy JoyToy Joy (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 567 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on April 20, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Gumby and Pokey try out various toys for Gumby's birthday present, such as a tricycle, violin, swimming pool, rocking horse, a sleek convertible leading up to the train.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an extended version of "Toy Crazy." Gumby and his pal Pokey and their claymation adventures.
He was once a little green glob of clay... GUMBY!Made using a claymation stop-motion animation process called... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Toy Joy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Toy Joy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!