Robot RumpusRobot Rumpus (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 844 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on April 13, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:09 minutes.
Gumby and Pokey try to make their lives easier by sending some robots to do their chores. In the end, life was not made as easy as they'd hoped it would be. Gumby... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Look very carefully, notice the name of Michigan on the crane. The crane that Gumby picks up the Toy robot. Michigan is the birth state of the creator, Art Clokey. Gumby and his pal Pokey and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Robot Rumpus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Robot Rumpus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!