Gumby ConcertoGumby Concerto (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1062 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey, Too, Loo.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on April 13, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 5:18 minutes.
Gumby's back with Too and Loo in a trip back to Music Land to have some musical fun.
Cartoon Production Information:
A claymation stop-motion animation process called "Pixillation," which was also used for the Art Clokey series Davey and Goliath.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gumby Concerto. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gumby Concerto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!