Too LooToo Loo (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 624 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey, Too, Loo.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on April 06, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:11 minutes.
Too and Loo escape from the mean "Sour Note." Gumby helps Too and Loo find their "home" instrument in Music Land.
Cartoon Production Information:
A claymation stop-motion animation process called "Pixillation," which was also used for the Art Clokey series Davey and Goliath.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Too Loo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!