Gopher TroubleGopher Trouble (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 473 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey, Gopher.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on March 30, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The companion to "The Fantastic Farmer," this explains why the crops were coming up all weird in the first place. A chemist gopher injects the roots of corn plants with a chemical which makes them grow into giant ears and roots in order to feed his hungry... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gumby and his pal Pokey and their claymation adventures.
He was once a little green glob of clay... GUMBY!Made using a claymation stop-motion animation process called "Pixillation," which was also used for the Art Clokey... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gopher Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gopher Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!