The Little Lost PonyThe Little Lost Pony (1957) - The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 553 times total.
- The Gumby Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, National Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: Gumby, Pokey, Blockheads.
- Voice Actors: Art Clokey, Dallas McKennon, Bobby Nicholson.
- Directed By Art Clokey.
- Produced By Art Clokey.
- Animated By Ray Peck, Pete Kleinow, Jim Danforth, Bob Danuser, Roland Shutt, Ralph Rodine, Doug Beswick, Bob Kesee, Harry Walton.
- Music: John Seely, Pete Kleinow.
- Editor: Don McIntosh, Woodword Smith, Colin Young.
- First Aired on March 23, 1957.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
While walking, Gumby notices an orange horse (Pokey) stuck on some train tracks. Gumby saves him from becoming a train wreck victim as the Blockheads watch on,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gumby and his pal Pokey and their claymation adventures.
He was once a little green glob of clay... GUMBY!Made using a claymation stop-motion animation process... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Lost Pony. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Lost Pony? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!