Scrambled AchesScrambled Aches (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 2336 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on January 26, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:52 minutes.
- Production Number: 1436.
The Road Runner makes a sharp left turn, sending Wile E. Coyote sliding into the desert and off a cliff. The following nine attempts fail to catch the speedy bird: 1) Wile E. tries to trip the Road Runner with a false foot, which the Road Runner causes to spin... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tastyus Supersonicus vs. Eternalii Famishiis.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scrambled Aches? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!