How To KissHow To Kiss (1989) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1177 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Bill Plympton Studios
- Distributed by: E.D. Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Couple.
- Voice Actors: Chris Hoffman.
- Directed By Bill Plympton.
- Produced By Bill Plympton.
- Animated By Bill Plympton.
- Written By Bill Plympton.
- Awards: Best Short of 1989, Aspen Film Festival.
- Music: Maureen McElheron.
- Editor: Stephen Barr.
- Originally Released in December of 1989 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:35 minutes.
One of the wackier "How To" films ever made. A brave couple demonstrates examples and advice to help us all reach the highest heights in the art of kissing. This... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the most outrageous of Bill Plympton's shorts, this film uses his classic colored-pencil technique.
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Kiss. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Kiss? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!